He or she left you and got married to another person? do you want a divorce a husband or wife but he/she doesn't want to sign divorce papers? or he wants to divorce you and give you nothing ? use this strong muthi spells that deals with anything related to divorce processes. get help with African ancestral spirits together with muthi spells for divorce still to win children custody as well . Leave with Jajja Bamu your request of muthi spells for divorce don't for get to explain in brief your situation wait the response at least 24 hrs if no response from him re-submit your request again.double check your email before.